WHAT IS A LIST-SERVER?
A list-server is:
- A program that automatically sends e-mail to a list of subscribers. It is a mechanism used to keep newsgroups informed.
- List-server mailing lists allow people to send messages to a defined set of recipients enabling on line discussions to take place.
HOW WILL IT HELP ME?
You can register to be part of the distribution list and use this tool to communicate with other Doctors and Nurses around Australia.
The focus of this list-server is sexual assault and forensic medicine.
A LIST-SERVER WILL BE A GOOD FORUM TO:
- advertise jobs
- discuss issues re: sexual assault
- share opinions of de-identified expert certificates
- ask the advice of others, ask for input on tricky cases
Note: De-identified communication and information only – you never know who reads emails at the other end
GET ON IT NOW! - Super Easy – Just become a FAMSACA Member!